The NETCELL® Series 5000™ PVA Nasal Pack range, provides an immediate and effective solution for controlling post-operative bleeding.
The unique design combines a non-stick outer surface with an ultra-smooth biocompatible PVA sponge to significantly reduce patient discomfort during removal.
Series 5000™ PVA Nasal Pack Key Features:
- Specifically designed for use after septal, turbinate and rhinoplasty surgery
- Soft covered surface provides a non-stick interface against tissue in growth
- Remains hydrated for up to 7 days without rehydration
- Double compression for easy insertion (50% slimmer than competitor products)
- Outer coating can be used in conjunction with water or oil based medication
- Provides gentle, equal pressure within the nasal cavity when stenting post-operative bleeding
- Independent clinical study identifies the Series 5000 nasal pack to facilitate the least trauma during removal
- Supplied sterile, single use only, declared 5 year shelf life
See spec card download for full product information
|Size (cm)||Format||Pack Size||Code|
|6.0 x 1.5 x 2.0||Standard||10||15-105|
|8.0 x 1.5 x 2.0||Standard||10||15-110|
|8.0 x 1.0 x 2.0||Slimpack||10||15-111|