CORONET™ Artificial Anterior Chamber | Courtesy of Leonardo Mastropasqua, MD and Mario Nubile, MD. National High Tech Eye Center. University "G. d'Annunzio" of Chieti and Pescara, Italy.
Artificial Anterior Chamber
The CORONET™ Artificial Anterior Chamber provides a versatile one size fits all solution for a variety of donor tissue preparation methods.
Artificial Anterior Chamber Key Features:
- Supplied with two tissue retaining heads (small 14.5mm-16.0mm, large 16.0mm-18.00mm)
- Single chamber design can be adapted to fit graft tissue between 14.5mm and 18.0mm
- Provides improved approximation between the donor button and patient cornea
- Designed to allow required intraocular pressure to be recreated
- Constructed to provide a leak free chamber
- Graticule cross hairs for improved precision
- Suitable for use with both manual trephines and femto-second lasers
- Weighted and broad base gives a stable platform
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK
See spec card download for full product information