CORONET® PK Clear-Vue™ Recipient Corneal Vacuum Trephine
Product code: 51-842
The CORONET® Clear-Vue™ Recipient Corneal Vacuum Trephine (PK) has been specifically designed to deliver a reliable and consistent vertical incision, giving improved wound architecture and reduced endothelial cell loss.
The corneal trephine features exclusive CORONET® Cathedral Blade Technology, creating an ultra-thin and sharp blade, to minimise undercut and tissue distortion.
PK Clear-Vue™ Recipient Vacuum Trephine Key Features:
- Patent protected skirt sits on limbus as opposed to cornea and conforms to all topography’s
- Vacuum function forms away from incision and holds trephine securely in place with minimal impact on IOP
- Ultra sharp, thin profile blade provides a vertical incision, reducing undercut and tissue distortion
- Lightweight and transparent body with open windows for 360° visualisation
- Improved cross hair for easier centralisation
- Ergonomic finger grips work in harmony with natural hand position
- Marker pin feature enables tracking of blade progression
- Developed specifically for full Penetrating Keratoplasty surgery (PK)
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK
*Blade progression 0.063mm downward per quarter turn and 0.252mm per full rotation.
See spec card download for full product information