The CORONET ®Guarded Corneal Trephine has been specifically designed to deliver a reliable and consistent vertical incision, giving improved wound architecture and reduced endothelial cell loss.
Each corneal trephine features exclusive CORONET® Cathedral Blade Technology, creating an ultra-thin and sharp blade, to minimise undercut and tissue distortion.
Guarded Trephine Key Features:
- Ultra-sharp and thin blade provides improved approximation between the donor button and patient cornea
- Lightweight ergonomically balanced aluminium body
- Graticule pinpoint cross hair provides superior positioning available in two fixed depth blade options 300µm and 400µm
- All metal constructed blade with non-glare finish
- Double sided Cathedral blade to ensure a clean vertical cut and that the graft button is not retained
- Compatible with CORONET® Artificial Anterior Chamber (51-935)
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK
See spec card download for full product information