The CORONET® Long Handled Corneal Trephine has been specifically designed to deliver a reliable and consistent vertical incision, giving improved wound architecture and reduced endothelial cell loss.
The corneal trephine features exclusive CORONET® Cathedral Blade Technology, creating an ultra-thin and sharp blade, to minimise undercut and tissue distortion.
Long Handled Corneal Trephine Key Features:
- Ultra-sharp and thin blade provides improved approximation between the donor button and patient cornea
- Constructed with hollow core window to increase visualisation of surgical site
- All metal constructed blade with non-glare finish
- Double sided Cathedral blade ensures the graft button is not retained once cut
- Ergonomically balanced handle to increase stability and control
- Available in a large sizes
- Compatible with CORONET® Artificial Anterior Chamber (51-935)
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK
See spec card download for full product information