The CORONET® Recipient Corneal Vacuum Trephine has been specifically designed to deliver a reliable and consistent vertical incision, in addition to giving improved wound architecture and reduced endothelial cell loss.
The trephine features exclusive CORONET® Cathedral Blade Technology, which creates an ultra-thin and sharp blade, to minimise undercut and tissue distortion. *Blade progression 0.063mm downward per quarter turn and 0.252mm per full rotation.
Recipient Vacuum Trephine Key Features:
- Developed specifically for Full Penetrating Keratoplasty surgery (PK)
- Precise, ultra sharp, thin profile blade provides a vertical incision, reducing undercut and tissue distortion
- Vacuum function holds trephine securely in place
- Graticule pinpoint cross hair allows accurate positioning
- Ergonomic finger grips work in harmony with natural hand position
- All metal constructed blade with non-glare finish
- Marker pin feature to enable tracking of blade progression
- Double sided Cathedral blade to ensure a reliable and consistent vertical incision
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK
See spec card download for full product information