The NETWORK ENT® Epistaxis Balloon Catheter range has been specifically designed to stem serious posterior nasal bleeding (epistaxis), which cannot be stemmed by other methods.
Epistaxis Balloon Catheter Key Features:
- Independently inflatable cuffs to facilitate proper placement
- Airway tube feature to permit nasal breathing and access for suctioning
- Streamlined design to improve patient comfort during catheter insertion and removal
- Biocompatible silicone construction supports conformation to the nasal structure.
- Available in two sizes: small and large
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
See spec card download for full product information