The EndoGlide™ Ultrathin, has been specifically designed to provide best clinical results during DSAEK surgery, by enabling maximum control and protection of the donor graft throughout the procedure.
The patent protected design allows the donor graft to be loaded into the delivery cartridge utilising a unique ‘double coil’ principal, minimising endothelial touch and protecting the donor graft during insertion to the recipient.
EndoGlide™ Ultrathin Key Features:
- Utilises a paracentesis approach to provide maximum control
- Accommodates donor endothelium up to 9.5 mm diameter and 70μm to 250μm in thickness
- Suitable for use with small eyes, and eyes with shallow anterior chambers or high vitreous pressure
- Stable anterior chamber throughout insertion procedure due to the ‘closed’ system
- Allows use of Anterior Chamber Maintainer if required.
- Transparent cartridge for all round visualisation
- Forceps guide bridge
- Supplied sterile, single use only, one per box, declared 5 year shelf life
- Manufactured in the UK
For best results use in conjunction with the Tan EndoGlide™ Forceps and EndoGlide™ Support Platform.
See spec card download for full product infomation