The CORONET® DMEK EndoGlide™ has been specifically designed to provide controlled graft unfolding with minimal cell loss.
DMEK EndoGlide™ Key Features:
- Minimal 2.65mm incision required
- Suitable for endothelium up to 9.00mm
- Closed cartridge system protects graft
- Uses controlled pull through paracentesis approach
- Anterior chamber maintainer recommended
- Ideal for challenging cases
- Forceps guide bridge
- Supplied sterile, single use, 5 year shelf life
- Supplied one per box
- Patent protected
- Manufactured in the UK
For best results use in conjunction with the Tan EndoGlide™ Forceps and EndoGlide™ Support Platform.
See spec card download for full product information